Monday, January 23, 2017

Primarily Political XXV

The Inaugural Balls: I think there were four - the Military Ball, the Liberty Ball, the Freedom Ball and the Deplora-ball.

The first dance: He chose Sinatra's "I did it my way!" The lyric begins "And now the end is near..." Is he trying to tell us something?

The speech: I will leave the disecting to the experts but suffice the historians were not pleased. But the use of the phrase "America First" has ominous overtones of 1940 and predates when he was born. He seems to have no sense of history. My lasting impressions are the words "carnage" and "Tombstones" and his clenched fist at closing.
I expect Obama is on the golf course today and we are stuck with this mean-spirited man for four years. Please God, not eight!
tjs

No comments:

Post a Comment