Friday, February 21, 2014

The Jersey Shore


How many of you red-blooded males know that the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue for 2014 had their photo shoots done at the New Jersey shore resorts of Cape May, Wildwood and Seaside Heights? Their idea was to show how the beaches had recovered from storm Sandy. I have duly purchased my Cape May beach tag each year but I rarely visit the sand and surf anymore.  In light of such promotional activities as indicated above it appears that I will have to resume my beach combing.
Cape May - that Victorian resort that hosted such as Henry Clay and 19th century presidents - will never be the same. For full disclosure, I was an original subscriber of Sports Illustrated's first edition fifty years ago long before they featured swim suits.
tjs
http://swimsuit.si.com/swimsuit/on-location/jersey-shore/videos/jersey-shore

No comments:

Post a Comment