Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Tax Reform?

Yesterday my land line phone rang. Being the day before Election Day I thought it might be a political advocate. Yes it was a robo call but the recorded female voice said "You are being sued by the IRS and you need to call this ten digit number." She didn't mention my name, age or gender - it might have been my maid answering my land line phone and that would have scared the beejeebers out of her. With Congress currently tearing apart the present tax code, one would think that the real IRS would have more on their mind than suing this senior. Coupled with the IRS commissioner retiring in two days. The present is to remind all that the scammers are still out there preying on all of us. Stay vigilant and keep your maid off the phone.
tjs

No comments:

Post a Comment