Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Global Reach


In Monday's NYTimes, Bill Keller writes of the activist blogger in Russia who has been arrested on trumped up charges which should send a chill thru the world of social media. I only mention it because I seem to have an active - though unexplained -  readership in that country. The Google scorekeeper tells me that I had 32 "page views" last week and 137 for the month - hardly a yell for "Author! Author!" but somewhat intriguing none the less.  Perhaps it was that comment about their President flying a glider and leading a flock of whooping cranes to a safe habitat. In any event I don't think this news will silence me - only writer's block can do that.
tjs
Next -Locked Down
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/22/opinion/keller-a-blogger-on-trial-in-russia.html?ref=opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment