Friday, March 7, 2014

DCCL


The Googler scorekeeper reminds me that this is my post number 750. Who would have thought that what started in October 2010 could lead to this flow of verbiage? I initially dedicated Fridays to humor i.e.:
Q - Why do they call the ulna the funny bone?
A - Because it borders on the humerus.
But now we take humor where we find it - sparingly.  So I will press on as long as my curiosity persists and my sense of humor exists, always with respect for the reader's time. So have a nice weekend - though an abbreviated one - as we advance our clocks. But watch out for the small creatures crossing the road in the dark mornings - nobody told them we were messing with the clocks again. I learned in Florida that armadillos don't move very fast.
tjs

No comments:

Post a Comment