Monday, October 29, 2012

2nd Anniversary


Today, October 29th, this blog is two years old. When my journalist son got me hooked on it I thought it would help me keep my mind sharp while commenting on the passing parade, injecting a bit of humor and perhaps eliciting a chuckle of appreciation from an anonymous reader. A mid-west reader thought I could provide a "blast from the past". So after 475 postings and 17600 page views here we are. A few things have changed - the blogger is no longer in Florida, my son has left Chicago for New York and Andy Rooney is no longer with us. Tomorrow I intend to repeat the initial blog posting of Oct. 29, 2010 - "The Political Scene - 2010" - much of which is still relevant. If this aged item does not "pop up" then Google the title or check it on Facebook. And many thanks to you dedicated readers who think this is worth reading.
tjs
Next - The Political Scene - 2010
PS - Please stay safe during this current storm SANDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment