Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Potpourri VII


I was appalled at Mike Huckabee's description of our Vice President on recent debate. Huckabee was once a man of the cloth but it appears his cloth has frayed.

Quote of the week: "Lust is no crime!" D.S.K. Paris, France.

There is a prominent political candidate in our state who shares my name. When I enter the local coffee shop the barista greets me loudly by name causing heads to turn - some smiling - some scowling - but no autograph seeking at that hour of the morning. I have this recurring dream that I will create a stir at the local mall - but I draw the line at kissing babies.

Hallowe'en - If you are thinking of a Big Bird costume this year I hear they are in great demand and short supply. So you may have to revert to Plan B and think Elmo, Waldo or maybe Groucho.
tjs
Next - W-Hole Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment