Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day


Today November 6, 2012 is expected to be a historic Election Day. My namesake is on the Pennsylvania ballot - if he is elected I will have six more years of celebrity but if he is defeated and becomes a has-been then the baristas at Starbucks will ignore me. Fame is fleeting. My wife worked the phone bank at her party's local headquarters and only suffered one rejection which bodes well. In south Florida they are having eight hour lines and people's cars being towed by the local meanies. I was in Florida for the 2000 hanging chad fiasco and would hate to experience anything like that again. Anyway, please exercise your franchise and as we used to say in the 49th Ward  "Don't forget to pull that lever."
tjs
Next - Election Lore

No comments:

Post a Comment