Friday, February 11, 2011

Housewarming

An end of week attempt at humor..........A lady invited her friend to see her new apartment on the east side of New York. She told her what subway to take and where to exit. And followed with the following directions: The address is 1485 and the doorman is off so press the door handle with your right elbow to enter the vestibule. Press my mailbox button with your left elbow and I will buzz you in. I am in 423 so when you enter the elevator press four with your right elbow. When you come to my door press my doorbell with your left elbow and I will let you in. Is that clear?......Guest said it is confusing, what is it with the elbows? Hostess replied "You're not coming empty-handed are you?"
tjs
Next - The British are coming .

No comments:

Post a Comment