Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Sunday

Had not planned to post anything that might distract from the "game". As an Eagles fan I probably should root for the NFC team but as a native Pennsylvanian perhaps I should be cheering for the AFC team. In any event they appear to be evenly matched so let's hope that:
- they give us a good game with no serious injuries.
- the commercials are clever.
- and the half-time show is deserving of our time.
so let the hype end and let the game begin.
tjs
Next - One potato two potato.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 100th post! That is so exciting! I'm afraid the superbowl didn't live up to what you had hoped. The game was good. I like it when it's close. But the halftime show was no good, and the commercials weren't that clever! It was hard to root for Green Bay after they beat the Bears, but I'm glad they won. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete