Thursday, February 17, 2011

Why? too kay?


Do you remember Y2K? The scare we had at the turn of the century that all the computers would grind to a halt at midnight December 31, 1999. Fortunately, there were prudent companies with talented people who averted this looming crisis. It was the MILLENIUM ! Our family decided to have a Millenium party where each one would adopt an earlier decade with costume and commentary. I chose the 1930s  - I always liked the music of that era. I did my best FDR imitation wearing a felt fedora hat, cigarette holder, patrician accent with my Scottie as Fala on my lap. It was well received. But six of the previous decades had periods of war and the rest of the family preferred to look ahead so we clinked glasses and roared into the twenty-first century.!
tjs
Next - The Music Store

No comments:

Post a Comment