Saturday, October 29, 2011

Anniversary Issue

Today, October 29, 2011 is the first anniversary of this BLOG posting. Coincidentally, the Google scorekeeper tells me that this is also my 300th post. I didn't think it would last this long. You readers have been loyal and faithful. I have tried to comment on the passing parade as I witness it and I hope I may have brightened a rainy day for someone. Let's see where the next year leads us and I hope I do not get too political in an election year. Meanwhile, many thanks for your steadfast readership. (Feedback and comments always appreciated - although Google doesn't make it easy to do so.)
tjs
Next - Floating Island

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to a great year and looking forward to many more. Keep the puns coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! what an accomplishment! keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a year of great posts! Time flies when you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete