Friday, November 19, 2010

Brevity with levity

An old parish pastor was assigned a new young priest right out of the seminary. As Sunday approached the young curate grew anxious about his first homily. He went to the old man and confessed his anxiety and asked "What shall I speak about at Sunday Mass?" The pastor replied "Speak about six minutes."
teejay8232@aol.com
Next - Winston Churchill

Tomorrow we will be traveling up north for Thanksgiving returning Nov. 30. - during that time my posting schedule may be affected by the ability to transmit in temporary quarters. I will try to publish daily if conditions permit. Stay tuned.

Don't overlook the "comment" section - while I don't take rejection well I would like some feedback from my readers - perhaps we could foster a dialogue....................

1 comment:

  1. nice post. i like it when the priest keeps it short and sweet

    ReplyDelete