Friday, December 17, 2010

Reflection

This is my 50th consecutive BLOG - I guess I will keep trying until I get it right! But if you have stayed with me this long you are a very loyal audience. I don't expect to replace Andy Rooney and I could never replicate his bushy eyebrows - but he does only work one day a week. And I don't expect to hit a home run every time at bat for even Ted Williams in his best year only hit forty percent  of the time. I hope my PUNS have not been too PUNishing. But with your indulgence, encouragement and occasional welcome feedback,  I will continue to "chronicle" a slice of American life as I observed it over the years and introduce you to some of the characters who have crossed my path. I hope I haven't been boring.
tjs
Next - Long Live the King

No comments:

Post a Comment